Thursday 3 September 2009

Chinese Grammar

When I started to learn Chinese I read in some language books and heard from others that Chinese grammar is a peace of cake. Some said there is no grammar and that is the easiest part of the learning. As a beginner I thought they are right. Soon I had to realize that Chinese grammar is not a piece of cake. Every language has grammar, maybe not as complicated as some.





Just an example, this book is full of difficult phrases and language structures which I cannot comprehend yet. In my experience, as you progress in your knowledge you better understand the grammar. To start with the grammar probably not the wisest decision in any language. To speak correctly from the beginning is important, however not the most important when you just start to learn a language.

No comments:

Post a Comment